Jump to recipe
These pancakes are super fluffy, extremely moist, tender and flavorful. You’ll never know they’re made with oat flour. My husband loves them drenched in Irish butter and organic maple syrup. I think they are delicious with just a tiny drizzle of organic honey. This recipe makes a large quantity of pancakes because in our household, I have to make enough for all the dogs to have pancakes too. They love them even without butter, syrup or honey 🙂
Fluffy Tender Oatsy Pancakes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups King Arthur all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 3 and 1/2 cups organic whole milk
- Pulse the oats in a food processor or in a Vitamix until they have the texture of coarse flour.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Beat the eggs and then add milk. Whisk in the melted butter.
- Slowly stir the wet ingredients into the dry and allow batter to rest while the pan or griddle is heating.
- These should cook on a griddle at 375º or over medium heat.
© 2024 All rights reserved.